Sunday, January 28, 2007

Guess who we ate with last night!

Jen invited a few friends round last night, it's her birthday on Wednesday so we decided to have a meal out. We went to Pizza Volente on West Street, a very nice italian restaurant, and were amazed to see two members of The Arctic Monkeys sitting on the table just to the right of us. I know it's a cliche, but they look a lot smaller in real life and seemed to blend in very well with the other assortment of students and youngsters (don't class myself as one any more).



Two pizzas and a garlic bread please waiter!



Bought a new car, managed to get a good deal on a brand new Renault Clio Campus for 5 notes short of 6k. Better still they gave me £2,500 for my old Saxo, the only down side being I can't get it for at least a month because it's not been made yet. They even had to explain to me that it may be the middle of March because they're always striking in France. Either way I'm well happy with it and can't wait for my new drive!


£2,500!

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

When they film those adverts for child abuse charities, how do they get them to cry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home