Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back in Harrogate

Just spent the last three days have a wonderful time with my family in Harrogate. Thought it was only good and proper to see them before Christmas, exchange presents, have a few drinks and catch up over our wedding plans. Had some e-mail pictures sent over to me but I can't put them on the blog becauase they're too big and I don't know how to shrink them. Anyway, it was great seeing them all and I'm looking forward to heading down next Wednesday as well, this time with Jen who wasn't able to take the time off.

Congratulatiosn to Simon and Pamela who have set a date for their wedding next year. Good luck to you both for the wedding plans, we're picking ours up after the new year as we still havn't finalised a guest list or, more importantly, a wedding present list.

"SCROOGED" QUOTE OF THE DAY...

"Cross: A thing they nail people to"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Horror Video said...

Not me, but a big hello to you too

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home