Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Went to Meadow-hell today to get the rest of my christmas shopping done, god I hate it in there. As soon as you get inside you want to leave, especially at this time of year 'cos it's too hot and too full. Anyway, got most of what I wanted and only have a few more things to get which I can cover off on Friday (definitely NOT at Meadow-hell)

Run by the devil!

Very little else to say! I'm off work all week, Jen's off Thursday and Friday and we're planning on booking our honeymoon one of the two days. We fancy Mexico, an all inclusive relaxation-fest, and narrowed it down to 14. We've been reigioulsy checking each one on tripadvisor to narrow it down further to 4, we're checking the final two tonight. We want somewhere that's got plenty to do, with a decent (doesn't have to earth shattering because we'll be outside most of the tiem) room, pleny of scenery, lots of pools, a nice beach with good food and drink...not too much to ask is it?

"Scrooged" quote of the day...

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Richard Prior."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home