Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New single alert!!!

An excellent band from Chesterfield called 'Reminiscence' are releasing their first single tomorrow called "When I'm Dead", check out the poster here... http://www.reminiscence-music.com/CD%20Poster.pdf . I've got a bit of interest in them myself having done a little bit of PR work for them when they competed in the Derbyshire Times Band of the Year.


They've already got some pedigree, having performed with Bon Jovi, despite still being at school. The single can also be downloaded I'm told so get out there, tell all your friends about them and support the fellas, they've worked very hard and sound amazing, exciting times ahead!!! Good luck guys...

"Scrooged" quote of the day...

"That was just an innocent window and you saw what I did to that. You should know who you're dealing with here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home