Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's started

Time to check those bulbs and unpack the decorations, it's December already and the month where normally sane and rational people turn into complete lunatics

Nutters!

I have to admit to indulging in a sizeable dose of the christmas spirit, I used to spend hours decorating my bedroom with the contents of the Everything for a Pound shop in Harrogate. These dies, having mellowed and gained a slightly more cultured approach to christmas decorations from Jen, my main indulgance is christmas movies...I LOVE THEM!!! "Scrooged" is downstairs right now, ready after 11 months in hybernation to live again. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", "Santa Claus the Movie", "The Santa Clause", "Miracle on 34th Street", "It's A Wonderful Life", I even like "Jingle All the Way" (a bit)

Crap for 364 days of the year


Even better than that, I'm off for a whole week (I need it after Chesterfield's 4-4 draw against Chester in the JP Trophy quarter finals, it was quite an evening) so I will be able to immerse myself in all those movies I've planned to watch but not got round to. I Taped "Class of 1984" off the horror channel and "Nightwatch" off Film 4, they're first on the list.

SEASONAL "SCROOGED" QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Have you tried staples?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home