Monday, November 27, 2006

I can't bring myself to say this, but...

I alluded to the disintegration of my courage last week, unable to sleep without the landing light on just because Jen is away for the week. I think it's extended to my musical tastes as well because I've found myself quite liking the new Take That song. Now let's get one thing straight from the off, I hated all five of them in their previous guise and found myself looking to the heavens when talk of a new single came out but it's quite good. I'm well pleased they're number one ahead of that smug git Williams (christ, I'm beginning to sound like a Take That fan now). I've not seen the video but hopefully they're all sitting on stools and then normal service will resume and I'll hate them again.

The one they gave Williams

Good to see Leeds finally scrape an away win and I see Eddie Lewis has decided he wants to play football again. Welcome back Eddie! Robbie Blake's been great since Dennis Wise told him he was fat, maybe he should try telling David Healy he's lazy and see if it snaps him out of his coma. However, on the down side it looks like we're crap at cricket again, maybe we should get the Aussies to bowl underarm?

HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT LYRIC OF THE DAY

"When I was walking down my local store, searching for a 10 pence off lenor" (F*ckin' 'ell, it's Fred Titmus)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an ace post dude, I've been meaning to tell you by the way; Half Man Half Biscuit are playing Manchester Uni in Feb 07 - you up for it?

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Horror Video said...

Yeah!!! When in Feb?

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home