Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A bit worried about the ashes...

Cricket's not my favourite sport but it's difficult not to get excited about the ashes. Our chances of retaining might not be great but the thought of beating the Aussies in their own backyard will fill me with the bulldog spirit for the next, however many months. However, I'm a bit concerned that some of our hopes seem to hinge on a fictional character...

'Bottle' from Button Moon










Andrew Strauss

Let's just hope he doesn't decide to follow Mr Spoon.


I watched the latest episode of "Torchwood" this evening, the one called 'Countrycide' and I have to say I am enjoying this series. This one was a particular surprise as there was a complete absence of aliens which made it all the more terrifying. I never thought the phrase "because it made me happy" could be so frightening. Anyway, long may it continue and I look forward to next week's installment.

HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT LYRIC OF THE DAY

"He swallowed every last pill and he laid back on his duvet, a Halib Orange overdose is perhaps not the right way to oooooooh, ooooooooh, to kill yourself" (Sealclubbing)

Night, night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home