Thursday, November 09, 2006

This is me!


Actually it's me and my fiancee Jen, a bit worse for where during the last New Year's Eve party round our place.

I'm a journalist and budding writer just passing a few moments by pouring my life story onto the screen on a day to day basis just to see what all the fuss is about. Thought it might give my sister Jackie, currently living in Australia a chance to find out a bit more than the bi-monthly or less e-mail that may come her way. My friends can find out more as well 'cos I'm notoriously bad in keeping in touch with people. It's also a way to get a few things off my chest!

You can also check out my sister blog, Slashedopen, where I muse a bit about the latest horror film I may have seen, book I've read or short story I might have written. So many people I know have got one of these and now I've got two!

Anyway, keep well and I'll see if I can keep this up for more than three weeks before teh novelty wears off.

Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home