Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Zone Horror

It's been a while but I've finally begun re-posting on slashedopen.blogspot.com, my sister blog about horror films, after having taped the Italian zombie triple bill last Halloween. Now most of you will know that horror films are a passion of mine and i'll be updating this site with a lot more frequency than before having caught the bug again thanks to the fantastic channel that is Zone Horror. Jen hates it but I believe it's getting better and it shows the sort of pure horror that I used to watch in my formative years instead of bollocks like "Hide and Seek" or the remake of "The Fog".

Anyway, the gist is that if you like horror films and want to know more about them, stick this little page on your favourites, read and learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home